Moon Phases Mobile Class
Glow in the Dark Moon Phases Mobile - Art Meets Science
Date: July 7, 4-6 pm.
Make your own glow in the dark mobile that shows the moon phases! Students will create their own salt dough and shape miniature "moons" to paint. Learn about moon phases and names and paint each with glow in the dark paint. Pieces can be taken home the day of the class.
* Please bring students in appropriate attire; clothing should be appropriate for hands on sculpting, painting, and messy fun!
- Arrive about 15 minutes prior to the actual class time to sign waivers and learn names, safety instructions, and more.
- Wear short sleeve cotton shirts: it isn't called the "hot shop" for nothing! Long sleeves and anything fuzzy are not allowed while working.
- Bring your best creative thinking and confidence!
- Tips for Students -
- Notice for Glass Students -
Students will choose their desired colors, style, and shape of the glass blown pieces with Tammi. Decisions will be discussed the day of the class and any sudden issues or changes involving the creation of the pieces will be decided by Tammi.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about classes, suggest class ideas, review us, or to learn more about us!