My First Painting
Age: Birth- 4 years old
Duration: 1 hour Cost: $15 Max Capacity: 12 students plus their adults
Choose from the following sessions-
May 18th, June 22nd, July 20th, August 17th
Classes are Wednesdays from 4:30 - 5:30
Create a keepsake that you and your child will treasure forever! Children will use their fingers and/or toes to create their very first painting. Adults will have a choice of paint colors, and paper sizes.
Choose one of the following sizes:
- 1 larger painting (16”x 20”)
- 1 medium painting (12” x 18”) and 3 small thank you card size painting
- 10 small thank you card size paintings.
- Arrive about 15 minutes prior to the actual class time to sign waivers and learn names, safety instructions, and more.
- Wear short sleeve cotton shirts: it isn't called the "hot shop" for nothing! Long sleeves and anything fuzzy are not allowed while working.
- Bring your best creative thinking and confidence!
- Tips for Students -
- Notice for Glass Students -
Students will choose their desired colors, style, and shape of the glass blown pieces with Tammi. Decisions will be discussed the day of the class and any sudden issues or changes involving the creation of the pieces will be decided by Tammi.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about classes, suggest class ideas, review us, or to learn more about us!